04 January 2011

"Humbled by a Child" by Mark Ezekiel

I've been recounting all the things happen to me this past 11 months and 30 days. My victories and defeats, my adventures and misadventures, my travels and stays and all lessons that are learned and applied. But just recently I experience one big thing from a small child that I could say the very thing I was looking for an answer myself.

I would like you to meet Gabby, the very cute little daughter of my two amazing friends Ate Monica and Kuya Dennis. She is their eldest daughter and somehow we had a similarity (although technically I'm not the eldest).Last Wednesday in Teatrino at Greenhills Promenade she helped her mom volunteer in our last Wednesday service in church. Amazingly she handled her position very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...