19 June 2010

I-Homeschool with Ivy Marquez

Yesterday, I attended a Homeschool Seminar by long-time homeschool mom, Ivy Marquez. Ivy has been homeschooling her 3 children for 10 years, is a licensed instructor of Buzan Mindmapping, and an instructor on various education & how to seminars.

I was pleasantly surprised that our seminar consisted of a small group -- new friends Deah, Hazel and me. We had Ivy and her husband, Pastor Bernard, all to ourselves, and asked them all our questions which they answered with wisdom and experience.  

GOALS FOR A FAMILY
Image © Ivy Marquez 

It was such a great way to spend the day with fellow moms! Thank you, Lord, for giving me the opportunity to meet with fellow homeschoolers, and to empower and challenge us in educating our children.

Visit Ivy Marquez's I-Homeschool at http://ivymarquez.multiply.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line and let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...